Invitrogen™ NovaFluor™ CD4 Label Characterization Kits
Get the most out of your panel design using antibodies conjugated to NovaFluors: dyes specifically designed for spectral hygiene to have narrow emission spectra and minimal cross-laser excitation.
Brand: Invitrogen™ K03T01L001
Additional Details : Weight : 0.06000kg
NovaFluor CD4 Label Characterization kits are formulated to enable the testing of all available NovaFluors as direct conjugates of CD4. These kits can be used to evaluate performance of NovaFluors on flow cytometers.
NovaFluor CD4 Label Characterization kits are formulated to enable the testing of available NovaFluor dyes as direct conjugates of CD4. These kits can be used to characterize and evaluate the performance of NovaFluor dyes.
NovaFluor CD4 Label Characterization Kits include:
• NovaFluor antibody conjugates of anti-human CD4 (clone SK3) or anti-mouse CD4 (clone GK1.5), 10 tests of each antibody conjugate per vial.
• CellBlox Blocking Buffer
• Kit 1 dyes: NovaFluor Blue 530, NovaFluor Blue 610-30S, NovaFluor Blue 660-40S, NovaFluor Yellow 570, NovaFluor Yellow 610, NovaFluor Yellow 660
• Kit 2 dyes: NovaFluor Blue 510, NovaFluor Blue 555, NovaFluor Blue 610-70S, NovaFluor Blue 660-120S, NovaFluor Yellow 690, NovaFluor Yellow 700, NovaFluor Red 660, NovaFluor Red 685, NovaFluor Red 700
NovaFluor Dyes include the following features:
• Unique spectral signatures designed with narrow emission and minimal cross-laser excitation
• Decreased spillover/spread for higher biological resolution
• Easily added to new and existing panels to fill in spectral gaps
• Ideal for both conventional and spectral flow cytometers
NovaFluor dyes are not compatible with DNA -binding dyes. Do not use viability dyes such as propidium iodide, 7-actinomycin D (7-AAD), or DAPI. Invitrogen LIVE/DEAD Fixable Dead Cell stains are recommended for use with NovaFluor dyes.
Each NovaFluor conjugate or kit is shipped with CellBlox Blocking Buffer. Use this buffer whenever you are staining with NovaFluor conjugates, including single-color controls using cells. Use 5 µL of CellBlox Blocking Buffer per stained cell sample containing 103 to 108 cells with 100 µL as a final staining volume.
|NovaFluor™ Mouse CD4 Label Characterization Kit 1|