Invitrogen™ iBind™ Cards
For use with the iBind Western Device
Brand: Invitrogen™ SLF1010
Additional Details : Weight : 0.01000kg
The automated iBind Western Device performs every step in the Western processing workflow from blocking to washes to antibody incubations. Each solution is released from the iBind device wells to the iBind Card through sequential lateral flow (SLF) where the solutions are wicked towards the stack region of the card. The glass fiber matrix of the card allows for homogenous and consistent flow of the solutions to the membrane, increasing the antigen-antibody interaction.
- Unique, proprietary, glass-fiber matrix allows optimal and homogenous flow of immunodetection solutions
- Long shelf life—store iBind Cards for 12 months at room temperature
- Better antigen-antibody interaction—solutions flow between the iBind Card and membrane for maximum interaction between protein and antibody
- Brings automation and simplicity to the Western protocol
- Each iBind Card can run one mini-membrane
Proteins, Expression, Isolation and Analysis, Western Blotting
|iBind Western Device, iBind™|
|PVDF and Nitrocellulose|
|1 mini blot per card|
|Store at room temperature.|
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.