DWK Life Sciences DURAN™ Filtering Flask
The filter unit can be used with an appropriate filter for particle analysis or clear and sterile filtration. Filtration support by vacuum is possible.
Brand: DWK Life Sciences 242025404
Additional Details : Weight : 0.72000kg
One of the most important separation methods in the laboratory environment is filtration, which is used to separate or clean different media. For this working method, filters are required which are selected according to the application with regard to size and porosity. Buechner funnels are cylinders with an integrated large-pored sieve plate. Without additional filter paper, only coarse filtration is possible. Buechner funnels can also be used in vacuum filtration. The applied vacuum accelerates the filtration.
- Virtually universal applications, as the medium only comes into contact with glass and PTFE
- The scaled funnel simplifies dosing and analysis (graduated filter head)
- In addition to the slotted filter plate, porous glass plates with various porosities can also be used thanks to the PTFE plate holder
- Easy and quick cleaning from both sides thanks to exchangeable filter plates and PTFE adapters
- The tried-and-tested DURAN™ filtering flask and PTFE hose connection (suitable for tubes with ID 8 mm) enable safe working in the laboratory
- The replaceable plates and the PTFE adapter in conjunction with the clamp enable rapid changing of porosities or replacement of filters
- Easy-to-read scale with graduation marks to estimate the content
- Fired-on, highly durable white print
|Filtering flask with standard ground joint 45/40, 1000 mL|
|Coarse and Fine Filtration; Filtration Without Filter Paper; Filtering; Residue Analysis; Analytical Filtration; Purification of Aqueous and Organic Solutions; R9011; Particulate Contamination Analysis ; Testing for Bacterial Contamination|