Macherey-Nagel™ NucleoSpin™ Plant II
Isolate and purify genomic DNA from plant samples. NucleoSpin™ Plant II kits enable enhanced yield and quality DNA.
Brand: Macherey-Nagel™ 740770.50
Additional Details : Weight : 0.61200kg Transport : UN number : 1993 Chem class : 3 Pack group : III
- Safety and Handling
- Accessories and Spare Parts
- The second generation for rapid isolation of genomic DNA from plant samples
- with higher yield and quality
- Two alternative lysis buffers included for optimal processing of various samples and highest flexibility:
- Lysis Buffer PL1, based on CTAB lysis method
- Lysis Buffer PL2, based on SDS lysis method
- NucleoSpin™ Filters included for clarification of lysate
- Improved buffer compositions – higher yield and purity
- Optimized silica membrane – improved DNA binding
- RNase A included
- DNA from plant cells and tissue
- DNA from fungi
- Typical downstream applications: PCR, Southern blotting, enzymatic reactions
Safety and Handling
- Flammable liquid Category 3
- Acute toxicity Category 4
- Serious eye damage/eye irritation Category 2
- Respiratory sensitiser Category 1
- Specific target organ toxicity Category 3
- H226-Flammable liquid and vapour.
- H302-Harmful if swallowed.
- H319-Causes serious eye irritation.
- H334-May cause allergy or asthma symptoms or breathing difficulties if inhaled.
- H336-May cause drowsiness or dizziness.
- H335-May cause respiratory irritation.
- P261-Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- P342+P311-If experiencing respiratory symptoms: Call a POISON CENTER/doctor/ .
- MIXTURE LIST-Contains : guanidine hydrochloride, ethanol/dodecylsulfate, sodium salt/guanidine hydrochloride, 2-propanol