Macherey-Nagel™ NucleoBond™ Xtra Maxi Kits
Purify transfection-grade plasmid DNA with high yield. The NucleoBond™ Xtra Maxi Kit represents the new generation of anion exchanger. The optimized design results in high yield and ultra-fast processing.
Brand: Macherey-Nagel™ 740414.2
Additional Details : Weight : 0.30000kg Transport : UN number : 1993 Chem class : 3 Pack group : III
- Optimized column design—Silica resin packed between filters, with prep in just 75 minutes
- Column filter included—High filter flow rates, parallel lysate clearing, and loading onto the column
- Improved silica material—Typical yields of 1,000μg and can be used over a wide pH range
- Proven anion-exchange technology—Transfection-grade plasmid DNA
- Kits contain: NucleoBond™ Xtra Maxi columns and filter, RNase A, buffers (RES, LYS, NEU, EQU, WASH, ELU) and plastic washers
- High-copy plasmids from E. coli
- Low-copy plasmids from E. coli (increased buffer volumes required)
|Anion Exchange Chromatography Technology|
|<600mL (high copy), <1200mL (low copy)|
|Maxi Gravity Flow Column|
Safety and Handling
- Flammable liquid Category 3
- Skin corrosion/irritation Category 2
- Serious eye damage/eye irritation Category 2
- Respiratory sensitiser Category 1
- H226-Flammable liquid and vapour.
- H315-Causes skin irritation.
- H319-Causes serious eye irritation.
- H334-May cause allergy or asthma symptoms or breathing difficulties if inhaled.
- P210-Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.
- P280-Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P261-Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- P342+P311-If experiencing respiratory symptoms: Call a POISON CENTER/doctor/ .
- MIXTURE LIST-Contains : 2-propanol/sodium hydroxide solution (diluted < 2 %),dodecylsulfate, sodium salt/ethanol (diluted <