Thermo Scientific™ Nunc™ OmniTray™ Single-Well Plate
Screen libraries, DNA hybridization, standard petri dish techniques and bacterial growth with Thermo Scientific™ Nunc™ OmniTrays™.
Brand: Thermo Scientific™ 165218
Additional Details : Weight : 2.54700kg
Made from clear polystyrene with standard microplate footprint, the Thermo Scientific™ Nunc™ OmniTrays™ are ideal for screen libraries and DNA hybridization. Available both as a standard version with 2 notched corners and as a rectangular version optimized for automation. Surface treated for cell culture or non-treated for bacterial growth and colony isolation.Features:
- Clear polystyrene has excellent optical properties, making it ideal for optical measurements and colony counting.
- Untreated polystyrene is hydrophobic and suited for growth of suspension cultures that can proliferate and grow without attachment.
- Untreated surfaces are ideal for adding coatings in your lab.
- The Thermo Scientific™ Nunclon™ Delta cell culture-treated surface is a hydrophilic surface that promotes cell attachment and growth.
- Optical clarity makes colonies easy to see.
- Tray can be frozen at -20°C
Nunc OmniTray acts as:
- Holder for membrane when dot blotting
- Container for denaturation, hybridization and washing steps
- Storage container for membranes
Cat. Nos.: 140156 and 140175
- Feature an enhanced rectangular shape ideal for automatic picking and viewing systems
- Dot blotting
- Bacterial growth
- Membrane storage
|All microplates manufactured by Nunc meet the recommendation of American National Standards (ANSI) (ANSI/SBS 1-2004)|
|Single Well Plate|
|84 sq. cm|
|Microplate dimension with 2 notched corners|
Disclaimer to internal research use restriction: Any restrictions on the purchaser to utilize the product(s) for internal research purposes only does not apply to the product(s) on the web pages associated with this statement.