Thermo Scientific™ Orion™ AQUAfast™ II Chemistries Test Kits
Choose the reagent tablets you need for our colorimeters and spectrophotometers with these chemistries test kits.
Brand: Thermo Scientific™ AC2095-WA
Additional Details : Weight : 0.12600kg Transport : UN number : 3260 Chem class : 8 Pack group : III
Choose the reagent tablets you need for Orion™ AQUAfast colorimeters and Thermo Scientific™ Orion™ AquaMate Vis and UV-Vis spectrophotometers with Thermo Scientific™ Orion™ AQUAfast II Chemistries Test Kits. These convenient, rapidly dissolving tablets can be precisely added to samples without leaving residual reagent in the packaging and are very stable for long shelf life accessibility. Tablet reagents measure alkalinity, aluminum, ammonia, boron, chloride, chlorine, chlorine dioxide, copper, DEHA, hardness, hydrazine, hydrogen peroxide, iron, manganese, nitrate, nitrite, ozone, pH, phosphate, potassium, silica, sulfate, sulfide and zinc.
- For use with: Orion AQUAfast AQ4000, Orion AQUAfast AQ3070, Orion AQUAfast AQ3700 and discontinued Orion AQ2 series meters and othercolorimeters
- No. of tests: 50 to 100
|Orion AquaMate Vis and UV-Vis Spectrophotometers, Orion AQUAfast AQ4000 Colorimeter, Orion AQUAfast|
|AQUAfast phosphate (ortho) LR reagent tablets, 50 tests|
|0.05 to 4mg/L PO4|
|Set of 2: 50 Phosphate No 1 LR Tablets, 50 Phosphate No 2 LR Tablet|
|AQUAfast 24mm round vials (Cat. No. AC2V24)|
|Phosphomolybdic Acid/Ascorbic Acid|
|Drinking Water: Standard Methods 4500-P E / ATP EPA-approved Orion Method AC2095; Wastewater: EPA 365.3 / ATP EPA-approved Orion Method AC2095|
|Colorimetric water and wastewater testing equipment|
Safety and Handling
- Serious eye damage/eye irritation Category 1
- H318-Causes serious eye damage.
- P280-Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P305+P351+P338-IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- MIXTURE LIST-Contains : disodium disulphate
Disclaimer to internal research use restriction: Any restrictions on the purchaser to utilize the product(s) for internal research purposes only does not apply to the product(s) on the web pages associated with this statement.