Thermo Scientific™ Orion™ pH Electrode Cleaning and Storage Solutions
Restore proper electrode performance and prolong electrode life using these pH electrode cleaning and storage solutions.
Brand: Thermo Scientific™ 900023
Additional Details : CAS Number : 7647-01-0 Weight : 0.19980kg Transport : UN number : 1789 Chem class : 8 Pack group : II
Restore proper electrode performance and prolong electrode life using Thermo Scientific™ Orion™ pH Electrode Cleaning and Storage Solutions in ready to use bottles.Cleaning Solutions:
- Solutions are identified by the letters A, B, C, and D; each letter designates a unique formulation
- Cleaning solution A is for removing protein contaminants, cleaning solution B is for removing bacterial contaminants, cleaning solution C is for general cleaning and cleaning solution D is for removing oil and grease contaminants
- Bottles include a small beaker to hold the solution and a plastic pipet to remove the old electrode filling solution
- One bottle each of cleaning solutions A, B, C and D
- One beaker
- One pipet
- Storage solution ensures that the pH electrode works properly after prolonged storage, overnight storage and between samples
The following part numbers have been changed due to a recent system upgrade:
Old Part Number: 900021
New Part Number: 900021-WA
Old Part Number: 900022
New Part Number: 900022-WA
Please use the new part number when placing an order or requesting a quote. The old and new part numbers are interchangeable on Certificate of Analysis and Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) files
|4 x 1 oz. (4 x 30mL) Bottles of Cleaning Solution C for General Cleaning, Beaker and Pipet|
|pH Electrode Cleaning Solution|
Safety and Handling
- pH Cleaner C
- Skin corrosion/irritation Category 1 B
- Serious eye damage/eye irritation Category 1
- H314-Causes severe skin burns and eye damage.
- H318-Causes serious eye damage.
- P202-Do not handle until all safety precautions have been read and understood.
- P260-Do not breathe dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- P280-Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P321-Specific treatment (see on this label).
- P303+P361+P353-IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water/ shower.
- P305+P351+P338-IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P310-Immediately call a POISON CENTER/doctor/.
- MIXTURE LIST-Contains : Hydrochloric Acid
Disclaimer to internal research use restriction: Any restrictions on the purchaser to utilize the product(s) for internal research purposes only does not apply to the product(s) on the web pages associated with this statement.