Thermo Scientific™ Owl™ Aluminum-Backed Sequencers
Easily set up applications with even heat distribution for “smile”-free results with manual Thermo Scientific™ Owl™ Aluminum-Backed Sequencers.
Brand: Thermo Scientific™ S3S
Additional Details : Weight : 0.80000kg
- Floating aluminum heat sink reduces chance of plates cracking during runs.
- Upper buffer chamber (UBC) requires minimal buffer and is easily drained via inline drain port into removable bottle.
- Lower buffer chamber (LBC) is removable for simple buffer disposal.
- Side clamps press gel plates against gasket seated on UBC, applying even pressure across plate and forming a leak-proof seal resulting in flat, even banding patterns.
- Clamps slide over glass plates for easy setup and removal of gels.
- Removable LBC
- Heat sink
- Two side clamps
- Two blank glass plates
- Two notched glass plates
- Two sharktooth combs (78 teeth, 0.4mm thick)
- Well comb (40 well, 0.4mm thick)
- Two spacer sets (0.4mm)
- Adhesive temperature indicator
- UBC with removable drain bottle (with safety interlocking lid and attached power supply lead)
|Gel: 35 x 45cm; 800mL; 23 x 44 x 50cm|
|9 x 17.3 x 19.5 in. (44 x 23 x 50cm)|