missing translation for 'onlineSavingsMsg'
Oxalic Acid Dihydrate, Certified AR for Analysis, Fisher Chemical™
Click to view available options
Plastic powder jar
|Physical Form||Powder Solid|
|Vapor Pressure||21.5mbar 50|
- Oxalic acid dihydrate
- Substances and mixtures corrosive to metals Category 1
- Acute toxicity Category 4
- Serious eye damage/eye irritation Category 1
- H290-May be corrosive to metals.
- H302-Harmful if swallowed.
- H312-Harmful in contact with skin.
- H318-Causes serious eye damage.
- P280-Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P301+P330+P331-IF SWALLOWED: rinse mouth. Do NOT induce vomiting.
- P302+P352-IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of water/soap.
- P305+P351+P338-IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P310-Immediately call a POISON CENTER/doctor/.