Memmert™ Peltier-cooled Incubators IPPeco with Advanced Peltier Technology
Ideal for cultivation above and below room temperature, determining colony count, or durability tests.
Brand: Memmert™ IPP750eco
- Accessories and Spare Parts
- Special Offers
Efficient, homogenous and reliable - these three words describe the Memmert Peltier-cooled incubator IPPeco
- Model sizes: 30, 55, 110, 260, 410, 750, 1060, 1400, 2200
- Temperature adjustment ranges: 0 to +70°C (size 110 to 1060), +15°C to +60°C (size 1400 and 2200)
- 2 model variants: SingleDISPLAY and TwinDISPLAY (intuitive control)
- Convection: forced ventilation by Peltier fan
- Advanced Peltier Technology: maximum energy efficiency compared to climate chambers with a compressor
- Optional illumination unit (clod white light, warm white light)
- Adjustable parameters: temperature (Celsius or Fahrenheit), program time, time zones
- Absolutely homogenous distribution of temperature
- Greater range of application thanks to cooling down to the freezing point
- Always a good climate: refrigerant-free, smooth running, compact, low-maintenance
This Peltier-cooled incubator's performance is impressive: heating up, cooling down and recovering after the door is opened occur fine-tuned and yet at top speed. The double doors as standard prevent contamination and drops of rises in temperature, at the same time you have an optimal view on the sensitive load through wide-area interior glass doors.
There are two model variants, the SingleDISPLAY and the TwinDISPLAY.
The SingleDISPLAY is ideal for standard applications. Temperature, air flap position and fan speed remain at a constant value throughout the process. Suitable for when there are no requirements for ramp programming or loops, if the application only involves having to dry non-sensitive materials and does not require multiple over temperature protection or a technically complex alarm system. In such cases the functionality of the SingleDISPLAY models will be ideal for the application.
The TwinDISPLAY offers maximum convenience for complex processes. If the application requires outstanding precision and reliability paired with intuitive operation plus double over temperature protection including visual alarm the TwinDISPLAY models will provide the functionality, convenience and safety required. Via the intuitive control and AtmoCONTROL logging software even complex processes can be programmed quickly and easily. Multiple over temperature protection, visual and acoustic alarms as well as possibly sending an automatic alarm message to one or several e-mail addresses will leave time for things that really matter.
|Optional Illumination Unit|
|0 (at least 20 below ambient) to 70°C|
|1 high-definition TFT-color display (SingleDISPLAY)|
|600 x 1040 x 1200 mm|
|Stainless Steel (304/1.4301)|
|Digital backwards counter with target time setting, adjustable from 1 minute to 99 days|
|1224 x 755 x 1720 mm|