missing translation for 'onlineSavingsMsg'
Perchloric Acid, 60%, Extra Pure, SLR, Fisher Chemical™
Click to view available options
- Perchloric acid
- Acute toxicity Category 4
- Serious eye damage/eye irritation Category 1
- Substances and mixtures corrosive to metals Category 1
- Oxidising liquid Category 1
- Skin corrosion/irritation Category 1 A
- Specific target organ toxicity after repeated exposure Category 2
- H318-Causes serious eye damage.
- H314-Causes severe skin burns and eye damage.
- H373-May cause damage to organs.
- H302-Harmful if swallowed.
- H290-May be corrosive to metals.
- H271-May cause fire or explosion; strong oxidiser.
- P210-Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.
- P280-Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P301+P330+P331-IF SWALLOWED: rinse mouth. Do NOT induce vomiting.
- P303+P361+P353-IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water/ shower.
- P305+P351+P338-IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P310-Immediately call a POISON CENTER/doctor/A§.