METTLER TOLEDO™ InLab™ Solids pH Electrodes
A low maintenance glass pH electrode with an integrated temperature probe featuring a clog-free, open junction that eliminates the risk of protein fouling. Its spear shaped tip is designed for piercing solid and semi-solid food samples (IP67 rated).
Brand: METTLER TOLEDO™ 51343156
4550.50 SEK valid until 2021-08-31
Use promo code "14805" to get your promotional price.
Additional Details : Weight : 0.20000kg
- For use with METTLER TOLEDO SevenExcellence, SevenCompact and portable meters as well as other brands. Connection cables may be required.
- Intelligent Sensor Management (ISM) electrodes capture and save calibration data, which is then automatically recognized by the meter once connected.
- Capture electrode calibration and results with LabX software, designed for advanced data management and 21CFR part 11 regulatory compliance.
- Compatible with InMotion Autosampler to automate measurement and cleaning of up to 303 samples.
- Milk and cream
- Butter, yogurt, ice cream
- Fruits and vegetables
- Ready-made meals
- Solid and semi-solid food samples
Accessories & Care
- Open junction and non-refillable - no additional electrolyte required
- Store in 3M KCl (51350072) or InLab Storage Solution (30111142)
- Recommended for use with METTLER TOLEDO buffers (Sachets: 51302080, Bottles: 63056116)
|pH Electrode InLab Solids Go-ISM|
|Combination Electrode, Integrated Temperature Probe, Intelligent Sensor Management (ISM) Technology|
|Fixed Cable to sensor|
|InLab™ Solids Go-ISM|
|0°C to 80°C|
|1 to 11|