Thermo Scientific™ DNA Coating Solution
Efficiently immobilize DNA to microplate wells and microsample tubes with this DNAse-free coating solution.
Brand: Thermo Scientific™ 17250
Additional Details : CAS Number : 178439-26-4 Weight : 0.10000kg Transport : UN number : 1759 Chem class : 8 Pack group : III
Perform efficient DNA surface coating of microplates and microsample tubes using Thermo Scientific™ Pierce DNA Coating Solution.This simple solution provides the appropriate conditions to promote passive adsorption of purified DNA onto polystyrene surfaces, such as those in standard ELISA-type microplates. DNA becomes coated noncovalently along its length, allowing its detection with certain hybridization methods. Particular probing techniques must be validated empirically to determine compatibility.
- No more overnight incubations or heating microplates and waiting
- Promotes efficient immobilization (by adsorption) of DNA in microplate wells (polystyrene)
- Coated target DNA permits speed and flexibility in probing by hybridization and other means
- DNA coated onto plastic surfaces is stabilized sufficiently to allow storage for months before use
- Solution has been autoclaved to inactivate DNase
|Immunoassay Buffer, Hybridization Buffer|
|Pierce DNA Coating Solution|
|DNA Coating Solution|
|Store at room temperature.|
|Proprietary buffered solution|