Thermo Scientific™ Pierce™ LTQ Velos ESI Positive Ion Calibration Solution
Calibrate LTQ Velos, LTQ Orbitrap and other mass spectrometers using a mixture of highly purified ionizable molecules designed for positive mode calibration.
Brand: Thermo Scientific™ 88323
1788.48 SEK valid until 2020-10-31
Use promo code "13934" to get your promotional price.
Additional Details : CAS Number : 75-05-8 Weight : 0.01100kg Transport : UN number : 1992 Chem class : 3 Pack group : II
DescriptionThe Pierce LTQ Velos ESI Positive Ion Calibration Solution is a ready-to-use liquid formulation ideal for quickly performing the routine calibration required to maintain the robust performance of Thermo Scientific Mass Spectrometers. The LTQ Velos ESI Positive Ion Calibration Solution is manufactured at an ISO 9001 facility and each lot is quality controlled with strict specifications. The stable solution is provided in a leak-proof, high-purity PTFE bottle.
Strong peaks – mixture of caffeine, MRFA, Ultramark 1621 and n-butylamine in a acetonitrile/methanol/acetic solution
Ready-to-use – load the mass reference standard into a syringe and inject into the instrument
High-purity – mass spectrometry grade reagents in a non-leachable container
Stable – store at room temperature for more than one year
|Store between 2°C and 8°C.|
Safety and Handling
- Pierce LTQ Velos ESI Positive Ion Calibration Solution
- Acute toxicity Category 3
- Serious eye damage/eye irritation Category 1
- Specific target organ toxicity after single exposure Category 1
- H225-Highly flammable liquid and vapour.
- H301-Toxic if swallowed.
- H311-Toxic in contact with skin.
- H331-Toxic if inhaled.
- H370-Causes damage to organs.
- H319-Causes serious eye irritation.
- P370+P378-In case of fire: Use to extinguish.
- P303+P361+P353-IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water/ shower.
- P301+P310-IF SWALLOWED: Immediately call a POISON CENTER/doctor /
- P302+P352-IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of water/.
- P304+P340-IF INHALED: Remove person to fresh air and keep comfortable for breathing.
- MIXTURE LIST-Contains : Acetonitrile, Methylalcohol, acetic acid