Thermo Scientific™ Pierce™ Premium Grade Sulfo-NHS (N-hydroxysulfosuccinimide)
Optimize applications where product integrity and risk minimization are paramount with our highest quality formulation of this N-hydroxysuccinimide modification reagent.
Brand: Thermo Scientific™ PG82071
Additional Details : Weight : 3.62870kg
Optimize applications where product integrity and risk minimization are paramount with the specially characterized Thermo Scientific™ Pierce™ Premium Grade Sulfo-NHS, our highest quality formulation of this N-hydroxysuccinimide chemical modification reagent.
Thermo Scientific Pierce Premium Grade Sulfo-NHS is our highest quality formulation of this N-hydroxysuccinimide chemical modification reagent, specially characterized for applications where product integrity and risk minimization are paramount.
Compared to the standard grade product, Premium Grade Sulfo-NHS provides more clearly defined quality and product support by including (a) increased analytical testing and product characterization, (b) greater batch-specific information and quality assurance review, (c) extensive lot sample retention and (d) change control notification. Sulfo-NHS (N-hydroxysulfosuccinimide) enables control and modification of carbodiimide crosslinking reactions involving activation of carboxylates (–COOH) for conjugation with primary amines (–NH2). Derivatives are easily synthesized by mixing the sulfo-NHS with a carboxyl-containing molecule and a dehydrating agent such as the carbodiimide EDC (EDAC). The method is the basis for generating many types of protein labeling reagents, including amine-reactive fluorescent dyes, biotin affinity tags and pegylation compounds.Highlights:
- Sulfo-NHS – use with EDC crosslinker to prepare amine-reactive NHS ester reagents
- High quality – identity and purity confirmed by several tests, including quantitative NMR
- Product integrity – enhanced level of testing and characterization compared to standard grade
- Lot retention – ample supply of past lots retained to ensure future process testing
- Change management – Change Control Notification (CCN) service
- Consistent manufacture – batch-specific manufacturing documentation review
- Improve efficiency of EDC coupling reactions
- Convert carboxyls to amine-reactive sulfo-NHS esters
- Membrane-impermable for cell surface labeling
- Crosslink proteins to carboxyl-coated beads or surfaces more efficiently
- Activate nanoparticles with amine-reactive sulfo-NHS esters