Invitrogen™ Collibri™ Library Amplification Master Mix
Invitrogen™ Platinum SuperFi Library Amplification Master Mix is a ready-to-use solution designed for amplification of next-generation sequencing (NGS) libraries.
Brand: Invitrogen™ A38539250
Additional Details : Weight : 0.02200kg
Master mix includes Platinum SuperFi™ DNA Polymerase in combination with a proprietary reaction buffer containing all necessary components for efficient library amplification with minimal bias and superior accuracy.
- High fidelity—minimal error rates similar to PCR-free methods
- High efficiency—high yields from minute input amounts
- Minimal bias—uniform amplification regardless of GC content
- Platinum SuperFi™ DNA Polymerase has both 5’ to 3’ polymerase and 3’ to 5’ exonuclease (proofreading) activities, but lacks 5’ to 3’ exonuclease activity. Exceptionally strong proofreading activity ensures amplification of NGS libraries with supreme sequence accuracy, producing NGS error rates similar to PCR-free methods
- Proprietary reaction buffer contains all necessary PCR components and additives to enable efficient and uniform library amplification regardless of GC content, helping improve coverage across GC- and AT-rich sequences and other complex regions. High amplification efficiency enables the use of fewer cycles to achieve the desired yield
- Platinum hot-start technology inhibits DNA polymerase activity at ambient temperatures, allowing room temperature reaction setup and storage of pre-assembled PCR reactions for up to 24 hours prior to the PCR
- Platinum SuperFi™ Library Amplification Master Mix is supplemented with an inert blue dye that provides a visual aid when pipetting and decreases the risk of pipetting errors during reaction setup
- For increased convenience, we offer Platinum SuperFi™ Library Amplification Master Mix with Primer Mix, where the master mix is supplied with a 10X Primer Mix that targets the P5 and P7 regions of Illumina adapters and that is supplemented with an inert yellow dye. Mixing both components in a PCR reaction turns the final PCR solution green, further decreasing the risk of pipetting errors
|5 x 1.25 mL Collibri Library Amplification Master Mix (2X)
Store at -20°C.
|SuperMix or Master Mix|
|Built-In Hot Start|
|Library Amplification Master Mix|
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.