Bel-Art™ SP Scienceware™ Buchner Table-Top Funnels, 18 in. (45.7cm) I.D.
Filter large volumes quickly with a polyethylene plastic Table-Top Buchner Funnel.
Brand: Bel-Art™ H14625-3510
Additional Details : Weight : 0.50000kg
- Removable hose barbed connector accepts 12.7mm (1/2 in.) I.D. tube and threads into 3/4 in. NPT bung on the funnel
- Fixed or removable Fritware™ Porous Filter Plates supported by a multiple ring grid; HDPE, 6.4mm (1/4 in.) thick, with a non-porous ring at the periphery of the plate which seals filter paper when used
- Fritware Porous Filter Plates available in two porosities (medium and coarse); medium is 45-90 microns while the coarse is 90-130 microns; use temperature range maximum 52ºC (125ºF), minimum -20ºC (-4ºF)
- Fixed or removable Perforated Filter Plates are made of 4.8mm (3/16 in.) thick HDPE with 4.8mm (3/16 in.) perforations on 11mm (7/16 in.) centers
- Perforated Filter Plates available in two versions (fixed or removable); fixed for coarse filtration or use with a cloth or paper filter; removable for use in precious metals recovery; use temperature range maximum 52ºC (125ºF), minimum -20ºC (-4ºF)
- Use the Funnel Trowel (F36820-0118) to quickly and efficiently smooth fissures appearing during the filtration process
|Funnel with Medium Porosity Fixed Plate (10.25 in)|