Cole-Parmer™ Polyimide Tubing
Use as an electrical and thermal insulator, for fluid and gas delivery, or as a tough sheath for glass fibers
Brand: Cole-Parmer™ 95820-08
Additional Details : Weight : 0.04000kg
- Excellent chemical, heat, radiation and abrasion resistance.
- High dielectric strength.
- Clear amber color.
- Resin meets USP Class VI requirements and NEMA standards.
- Temperature range: -418 to +896°F (-250 to +480°C).
- Sterilize: Autoclave, ethylene oxide or gamma irradiation.
|Autoclave, ethylene oxide, or gamma irradiation.|
|Use as an electrical and thermal insulator, for fluid and gas delivery, or as a tough sheath for glass fibers.|
|Excellent chemical, heat, radiation, and abrasion resistance; high dielectric strength.|