VITLAB™ Polypropylene Reagent Bottle
Store liquid and powder chemicals securely. VITLAB™ Polypropylene Reagent Bottle is constructed of transparent, durable polypropylene for long-term storage. Choose from neck-size stoppers or maximum grip screw caps, both available in a variety of sizes.
Brand: VITLAB™ 101989
Additional Details : Weight : 0.01000kg
DescriptionEconomical and durable plastic reagent bottles are ideal of storing liquids, powders and paste-like materials. A variety of sizes, seals (stopper or screw caps) and neck sizes are available to meet the storage needs of any lab material.
- Transparent media bottles ideal for long-term storage of chemicals
- Reagent bottles featuring screw caps or neck stoppers
- Stoppers: neck-size with a hexagonal-knob cap and red core
- Screw caps: high-pitch GL threads for significant carrying power
- Larger sizes (5 and 10L) available with handles for easier carrying
- Wider mouth bottles are ideal for easier filling, especially of powders and paste-like materials
- Constructed of study polypropylene
- Good chemical and temperature resistance
- Autoclavable at 121 °C (2 bar) according to DIN EN 285
|Screw Cap with GL Thread|
|Long-term storage of liquids|