Masterflex™ Polypropylene Sanitary Barbed Adapter
Maintain sanitary conditions in your processes while decreasing diameter
Brand: Masterflex™ 31805-32
Additional Details : Weight : 0.01000kg
- Meet USP Class VI for pharmaceutical use and FDA, USDA and 3A standards for food contact.
- All fittings are compatible with Tri-Clamp™ fittings.
- Excellent chemical resistance.
- Low leachable characteristics.
- Concentric reducers decrease in diameter towards the center thus forming a conical cylinder.
- Though both materials may be autoclaved, PVDF tolerates high temperatures better than PP does and will perform more consistently after repeated autoclaving.
- Clamps and gaskets required for a complete system are sold separately.
|125 psi in ambient conditions, using plastic true union style clamp|
|1 in. Ladish Clamp Size x 3/8 in. Tubing ID|
|Sanitary x Barb|
|PP Sanitary Barbed Adapter, 1 in. Ladish Clamp Size x 3/8 in. Tubing ID|
|Autoclave or Ethylene Oxide|