BD Polypropylene Sharps Disposal Containers
Offers a user-friendly option for the safe and proper disposal of sharp objects. BD™ Polypropylene Sharps Disposal Containers are lidded bins available in a variety of sizes. These safety products can be placed on counters, transported to various sites or wall mounted.
Brand: BD 305625
Additional Details : Weight : 10.00000kg
Proper disposal of sharp and pointed objects is the first step to a safer working environment. If they are not properly disposed of, these sharp and sharp objects may injure medical personnel or other persons. On site disposal helps to reduce needle stick injuries and blood contact risk.
- Easy to use for safe operation and available in various sizes
- Easy to attach container lid with visible temporary or permanent closure
- Made of autoclavable polypropylene with minimum wall thickness of 2mm
- Supplied with handle for easier transportation or brackets for wall mounting
- Complies with the standards BS 7320, NF NX-500, UN-ADR 2392
- Developed in accordance with the European Waste List Class 18.01.03
|CE BS 7320, NF NX-500, UN-ADR 2392|
|2.4 L usable, 3 L nominal|
|182 x 181 x 260 mm|
|For Containment of Sharps Waste|