BD Plastipak™ 50mL Luer-Lok™ Syringe, Amber
Designed for short-term use in syringe pumps (active IIa devices) for administering pharmaceuticals. BD Plastipak™ 50mL Luer-Lok™ Syringe, Amber are sterile, single-use, three-piece syringes with a concentric tip. Individually wrapped in blister film and medical grade paper.
Brand: BD 300869
Additional Details : Weight : 2.09250kg
- Accessories and Spare Parts
- Special Offers
- Leak-tight, even under high pressure, with locking facility
- Gradual and controlled movement of plunger
- Accuracy and safety, with opaque body for protection of photo sensitive drugs
- Luer-Lok™ needle hub can be safely locked on the syringe
- Free of latex, DEHP and PVC
- Particularly suitable for automatic infusion equipment, such as syringe-drivers, pumps, etc.
|automatic infusion equipment, such as syringe-drivers, pumps, etc.|
|Concentric tip, Luer-Lock|