missing translation for 'onlineSavingsMsg'
Potassium Hydroxide Solution 1M (1N), (Alcoholic), NIST Standard Solution Ready To Use, for Volumetric Analysis, Fisher Chemical™
Click to view available options
|Color||Colorless to Yellow|
|Packaging||HDPE plastic bottle|
- Potassium hydroxide solution, 1M in alcohol
- Flammable liquid Category 2
- Substances and mixtures corrosive to metals Category 1
- Acute toxicity Category 4
- Skin corrosion/irritation Category 1 A
- Serious eye damage/eye irritation Category 1
- Specific target organ toxicity Category 2
- H225-Highly flammable liquid and vapour.
- H290-May be corrosive to metals.
- H302-Harmful if swallowed.
- H312-Harmful in contact with skin.
- H314-Causes severe skin burns and eye damage.
- H332-Harmful if inhaled.
- H371-May cause damage to organs.
- EUH071-Corrosive to the respiratory tract.
- P210-Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.
- P260-Do not breathe dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- P280-Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P301+P330+P331-IF SWALLOWED: rinse mouth. Do NOT induce vomiting.
- P303+P361+P353-IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water/ shower.
- P305+P351+P338-IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P310-Immediately call a POISON CENTER/doctor/A§.