Potassium Hydroxide Solution 1M (1N), NIST Standard Solution Ready To Use, for Volumetric Analysis, Fisher Chemical
Brand: Fisher Chemical J/6630/17
Additional Details : CAS Number : 1310-58-3 Weight : 2.50000kg Transport : UN number : 1814 Chem class : 8 Pack group : II
|Packaging||HDPE plastic bottle|
|HDPE plastic bottle|
Safety and Handling
- Potassium hydroxide, 1N solution in water
- Serious eye damage/eye irritation Category 1
- Substances and mixtures corrosive to metals Category 1
- Skin corrosion/irritation Category 1 A
- H318-Causes serious eye damage.
- H314-Causes severe skin burns and eye damage.
- H290-May be corrosive to metals.
- P280-Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P301+P330+P331-IF SWALLOWED: rinse mouth. Do NOT induce vomiting.
- P303+P361+P353-IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water/ shower.
- P305+P351+P338-IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P310-Immediately call a POISON CENTER/doctor/.