Gestigkeit Harry Precison Hotplate with Automatic Control
Microprocessor Controlled Precision Digital Hotplates - precise temperatures, easy operation, durable.
Brand: Gestigkeit Harry PZ28-2SR
Additional Details : Weight : 0.10000kg
- The upper surfaces of the precision hotplates are composed of an extremely efficient heat-conducting Aluminum alloy and have a smooth, easy to maintain, oxidised coating. The electrical long-term heating has been designed to ensure that even on the corners and edges of the plate, the temperature remains uniform.
- The microprocessor controlled digital instrument allows the operating temperature to be preset in 0.1°C divisions up to 99.9°C and in 1°C divisions for temperatures over 100°C. The preset temperature remains programmed even when the device has been switched off. In order to prevent unintentional alterations by accidentally pressing one key, presetting is only possible by using two fingers. The actual temperature is constantly indicated by 14 mm high digits after the keys have been released.
- All models are fitted with an electronic output controller allowing the heating output to be adjusted from 10 to 100% in order to prevent the hotplate exceeding the preset temperature and/or to prevent any after heating effect. The temperature of all precision hotplates is measured with a built-in, quick-reaction sensor (PT 100).
- All models are equipped with a 3-pole diode output bushing (extra-low voltage) to allow the connection of either a contact thermometer or a time switch in order to heat or cool the appliance at preset intervals. Temperature fuses to prevent overheating are also available in various triggering stages.
- Special Feature:
- Because of asymmetrical, quick-reaction, special long-term heating and thermal sensors, as well as output adaption to the thermal requirements, extremely precise temperatures, with a very good uniform heat are obtained over the complete heating surface.
- All models can also be delivered with a black heating surface.
|210 x 300 x 135 mm|
|20°C to 300°C|