Thermo Scientific™ ProPac™ WAX-10 HPLC Columns
For exceptionally high resolution and efficiency when separating protein variants, use ProPac WAX-10 LC Columns.
Brand: Thermo Scientific™ 088776
Additional Details : Weight : 0.65000kg
- ProPac WAX-10 LC column is a weak anion-exchanger with a tertiary amine functional group.
- Column sizes range from 2mm I.D., for analytical work, up to 22mm I.D. for semiprep work.
- Ideal for characterization and quality control assessment of closely-related protein variants
- Unequaled high-resolution separations
- High-efficiency peaks with excellent recovery
- Higher capacity than other columns based on nonporous particles
- Superior column-to-column and lot-to-lot reproducibility eliminates column variability as a concern in stability and QA/QC testing
|Column Set (3 Columns, 1 Lot)|
|3000 psi (207 bar)|
|Spherical, Nonporous Polymer|
|Column Set (3 columns, 1 lot)|
|pH 2 to 12, 80% compatible with acetonitrile, acetone, methanol, compatible with nonionic and switterionic detergents, incompatible with anionic detergents|
|2 to 12|
Limited warranty period: Subject to all warranty requirements and exclusions set out in our Terms and Conditions of Sale, this product is warranted from the date we ship the product and for ninety (90) days thereafter. Disclaimer to internal research use restriction: Any restrictions on the purchaser to utilize the product(s) for internal research purposes only does not apply to the product(s) on the web pages associated with this statement.