Macherey-Nagel Bioanalysis™ Protino™ Ni-NTA Agarose
The method of choice for His-tag protein purification.
Brand: Macherey-Nagel Bioanalysis™ 745400.500
Additional Details : Weight : 1.25000kg
- Enable fast and convenient purification of recombinant polyhistidine-tagged proteins by immobilized metal ion affinity chromatography (IMAC).
- Proteins from any expression system can be purified under native or denaturing conditions.
- Binding of protein is based on the interaction between the polyhistidine tag of the recombinant protein and immobilized Ni2+ ions.
- Consists of the chelating ligand nitrilotriacetic acid (NTA) immobilized on 6% cross-linked agarose beads that are suitable for batch binding, gravity flow, and FPLC™ columns.
- The resin is precharged with Ni2+ ions and therefore ready to use.
- Technology: Immobilized metal ion affinity chromatography
- Batch binding, gravity flow column chromatography, MPLC / FPLC applications
- Matrix: 6 % beaded agarose (cross-linked), precharged with Ni2+
- Bead size: 45 to 165 μm
|Purification of His-tag proteins|
|4 to 8°C|
|< 50 mg/mL settled agarose|
|NTA (nitrilotriacetic acid)|
Safety and Handling
- Flammable liquid Category 3
- Skin sensitiser Category 1
- H226-Flammable liquid and vapour.
- H317-May cause an allergic skin reaction.
- P210-Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.
- P261-Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- P280-Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- MIXTURE LIST-Contains : ethanol (diluted < 20 %) (denatured with1%IPA/1%MEK, acc.2016/1867/EU), resin suspension with Ni in