Masterflex™ Puri-Flex™ B/T™ PerfectPostion™ Pump Tubing
Ensure optimal performance from your Masterflex(R) B/T series pump
Brand: Masterflex™ 96419-87
Additional Details : Weight : 0.01000kg
- Genuine Masterflex™ tubing undergoes robust testing to provide optimal performance / pump life hours with peristaltic pump equipment
- Precision extruded to tight tolerances for high repeatability, accuracy and reproducibility
- Global market leader in range of formulations for most extensive chemical compatibility
- Single-use custom lengths and configurations available to minimize downtime
- Regulatory approvals to match your unique application
- Always in stock—most formulations and sizes available to ship same day
- Unique packaging options include packs, cases, and spools for customer-friendly ordering and delivery
- Heat sealable and weldable
- Long pump life when compared to silicone or other TPE tubings
- Low spallation when compared to silicone or some other TPE tubings
- Very low protein binding
- Cost effective
- No halogens or phthalates
- Long life tubing for any Masterflex pump used in your pharma and bioprocess applications
- Good with acids, alkalis, pressure, vacuum, and excellent with viscous and sterile fluids.
- Not recommended with Organic solvents.
- Thermoplastic elastomers with excellent tensile and tear strength.
- Translucent, clear to light white.
- These new Masterflex B/T tubing sizes 87 and 91 are optimized to provide better performance in higher-pressure applications.
- Each tubing size is manufactured to extremely close tolerances that match our B/T pump heads.
- These tight tolerances ensure accurate, repeatable flow, and long tubing life.
- PerfectPosition tubing retention marks (found on most of the tubing formulations), indicate the best placement of the tubing within the pump head.
|USP Class VIFDA 21 CFR 177.2600 and 177.1810, Reach Compliant, RoHS Compliant|
|Cell and Tissue Culture Work, Pharmaceutical Biotech, and General-Purpose Lab Uses Requiring High Performance and Long Life. High-Purity Applications Requiring no Contact with Animal-Derived Components.|
|660 mm Hg|
|Autoclave, EtO, Gamma Radiation|