Thermo Scientific™ RadEye™ G Series Personal Dose Rate Meters
Detect and measure even the smallest change in gamma and dose rate measurements with intrinsically safe Thermo Scientific™ RadEye™ G Series of personal radiation detectors.
Brand: Thermo Scientific™ 4250676
Additional Details : Weight : 0.99000kg
RadEye G /G-10 instruments are used for gamma surveys from background up to personal safety levels.
- Applications: High sensitivity to low energy gamma radiation in harsh environments.
- Audible single pulse indication and finder mode.
- Menu-driven with an intuitive, easy-to-use format.
- Incorporates a large energy-compensated Geiger-Mueller tube for the precise dose rate measurement of gamma and X-ray radiation.
- Intelligent ratemeter algorithm (ADF mode) ensures that even the smallest changes in dose rate are immediately detected, while, at the same time, random fluctuations are effectively suppressed.
- Low-power-technology components and fully automated self-checks result in minimum maintenance.
- Equipped with large clear graphic display and audible/visible/vibrating alarms; earphone-output for silent alarming.
- Removable rubber sleeve for extra protection.
- All essential functions are easily accessed by users wearing protective gloves.
- Alarm LED can be seen while instrument is housed in belt holster; also features built-in vibrating alarm.
- Earphone output for operation in loud environments.
- Large graphic display with clear prefix and bar graph.
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|Energy-compensated Geiger-Mueller tube|
|Personal Dose Rate Meter|
|50 keV to 3 MeV in accordance with IEC 60846-1 (incl. angular dependency)|
|H*(10) up to 10 Sv|
|IP 65 according to EN 60529|
|3.78 x 1.25 x 2.4 in. (9.6 x 3.1 x 6.1 cm)|
|RadEye G-10 with Red Label|
|0.5 µSv/h to 100 mSv/h
[50 urem/h - 10 rem/h]
|For Cs-137 (66keV): 17 cps per µSv/h|
|up to 10 Sv/h|
|H*(10) in Sv and Sv/h|