Thermo Scientific™ RadEye™ G Series Personal Dose Rate Meters
Detect and measure even the smallest change in gamma and dose rate measurements with intrinsically safe Thermo Scientific™ RadEye™ G Series of personal radiation detectors.
Brand: Thermo Scientific™ 4250676
Additional Details : Weight : 0.99000kg
RadEye G /G-10 instruments are used for gamma surveys from background up to personal safety levels.
- Applications: High sensitivity to low energy gamma radiation in harsh environments.
- Audible single pulse indication and finder mode.
- Menu-driven with an intuitive, easy-to-use format.
- Incorporates a large energy-compensated Geiger-Mueller tube for the precise dose rate measurement of gamma and X-ray radiation.
- Intelligent ratemeter algorithm (ADF mode) ensures that even the smallest changes in dose rate are immediately detected, while, at the same time, random fluctuations are effectively suppressed.
- Low-power-technology components and fully automated self-checks result in minimum maintenance.
- Equipped with large clear graphic display and audible/visible/vibrating alarms; earphone-output for silent alarming.
- Removable rubber sleeve for extra protection.
- All essential functions are easily accessed by users wearing protective gloves.
- Alarm LED can be seen while instrument is housed in belt holster; also features built-in vibrating alarm.
- Earphone output for operation in loud environments.
- Large graphic display with clear prefix and bar graph.
|Energy-compensated Geiger-Mueller tube|
|Personal Dose Rate Meter|
|50 keV to 3 MeV in accordance with IEC 60846-1 (incl. angular dependency)|
|H*(10) up to 10 Sv|
|IP 65 according to EN 60529|
|3.78 x 1.25 x 2.4 in. (9.6 x 3.1 x 6.1 cm)|
|RadEye G-10 with Red Label|
|0.5 µSv/h to 100 mSv/h
[50 urem/h - 10 rem/h]
|For Cs-137 (66keV): 17 cps per µSv/h|
|up to 10 Sv/h|
|H*(10) in Sv and Sv/h|