Thermo Scientific™ Reacti-Therm™ Heating and Stirring Modules
Perform derivatization and other small-scale reactions reliably and with ease.
Brand: Thermo Scientific™ TS-18821
Additional Details : Weight : 5.44310kg
- General sample incubation and evaporation in a variety of tube and vial sizes
- Silylation, alkylation, and acylation derivatization reactions for GC sample preparation
- Protein hydrolysis and vacuum hydrolysis reactions for amino acid analysis by HPLC
- LED display: match digital display to in-block thermometer to calibrate temperature set-point
- Modular design: switch aluminum blocks and vials; attach compatible evaporator manifold
- Four models: single-block and triple-block sizes with either heat-only or heat-and-stir capability
- In-block temperature control option by Remote Temperature Probe, an optional accessory to allow temperature regulation from block wells or actual sample vials
Complete Reacti-Therm Sample Derivatization System
The derivatization system can combine heating, stirring and evaporation in a versatile, modular system that is easily configured to your application.
- Reacti-Therm Heating/Stirring Module
- Reacti-Vap Evaporator Module
- Reacti-Blocks, Reacti-Vial Magnetic Stirrers, and Reacti-Vial Small Reaction Vials
|Heating and Stirring Module|
Limited warranty period: Subject to all warranty requirements and exclusions set out in our Terms and Conditions of Sale, this product is warranted from the date we ship the product and for ninety (90) days thereafter. Disclaimer to internal research use restriction: Any restrictions on the purchaser to utilize the product(s) for internal research purposes only does not apply to the product(s) on the web pages associated with this statement.