Ruthenium(III) nitrosyl nitrate, in diluted aq. nitric acid solution, Thermo Scientific™
Brand: Thermo Scientific Acros 365041000
Additional Details : CAS Number : 7732-18-5 Weight : 0.10300kg Transport : UN number : 3093 Chem class : 8 Pack group : II
This Thermo Scientific brand product was originally part of the Acros Organics product portfolio. Some documentation and label information may refer to the legacy brand. The original Acros Organics product / item code or SKU reference has not changed as a part of the brand transition to Thermo Scientific.
|Ruthenium(III) nitrosyl nitrate|
|In diluted nitric acid|
|Brown to Orange|
|Solubility in water: soluble|
|1.5% Ru (typically)|
|Solubility in water: soluble.|
Safety and Handling
- Ruthenium(III) nitrosyl nitrate, in diluted aq. nitric acid solution
- Serious eye damage/eye irritation Category 1
- Substances and mixtures corrosive to metals Category 1
- Skin corrosion/irritation Category 1 B
- H318-Causes serious eye damage.
- H314-Causes severe skin burns and eye damage.
- H290-May be corrosive to metals.
- P280-Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P301+P330+P331-IF SWALLOWED: rinse mouth. Do NOT induce vomiting.
- P303+P361+P353-IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water/ shower.
- P305+P351+P338-IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P310-Immediately call a POISON CENTER/doctor/.
RUO – Research Use Only