Sartorius Gridded Sterile Cellulose Nitrate Membrane Filters: 0.45μm
Ensure quality control in microbiological filtering. Sartorius Gridded Sterile Cellulose Nitrate Membrane Filters, 0.45μm are single-packed membranes with colored grids for colony counting, particle testing and microscopy. The 0.45μm pore size is made in accordance with ISO 7704. Choose from two diameters and quantities in a range of filter/grid color combinations.
Brand: Sartorius 13806--47----ACN
854.75 SEK valid until 2022-12-31
Use promo code "18156" to get your promotional price.
Additional Details : Weight : 0.00500kg
Ensure quality control in microbiological filtering. Sartorius Gridded Sterile Cellulose Nitrate Membrane Filters, 0.45μm are single-packed membranes with colored grids for colony counting, particle testing and microscopy. The 0.45μm pore size is made in accordance with ISO 7704. Choose from two diameters and quantities in a range of filter/grid color combinations.Sterile, individually packaged filters for strict quality control
- Pre-sterilized via gamma irradiation at 25kGray
- Ready-to-use to save preparatory time
- Avoids contamination of remaining filters in opened packs
- Filter identification and lot number are printed on each individual envelope
- Manufactured in accordance with ISO 7704, ISO 7899-2, ISO 8199, ISO 9308-1 and EN 12780
- Each membrane is checked to ensure:
- It is not damaged in any way
- It is positioned correctly with no slippage under the edge seal
- It is free of particles
- Each envelope has readable lettering
- Defined particle retention and outstanding, reliable recovery rates for microorganisms
- Cellulose nitrate filters (mixed cellulose ester) combine high flow rates with optimal colony growth
- The various-colored grids divide the filtration area into squares and provide the best possible color contrast
- Enables easy and reliable counting and identification of colonies and particles
- Does not influence the growth of bacteria and micro-colonies
- 0.45μm filters are manufactured in accordance with ISO 7704 standards
- Available in 47 and 50mm (1.9 or 2.0 in.) diameters
|For colony count; sterility testing; particle count; microscopy|
Safety and Handling
- Flammable solid Category 2
- H228-Flammable solid.
- P210-Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.
- P243-Take precautionary measures against static discharge.
- P241-Use explosion-proof electrical/ventilating/lighting/ equipment.
- P264-Wash thoroughly after handling.
- P240-Ground/bond container and receiving equipment.
- MIXTURE LIST-Contains : nitrocellulose