Sartorius Hydrophobic edged Sterile Cellulose Nitrate and Acetate Membrane Filters
Membrane Filters for Colony Counting and Sterility Testing - Cellulose nitrate (cellulose ester), Cellulose acetate and regenerated Cellulose, hydrophobic edged, individually, sterile packaged
Brand: Sartorius 13107--47----ACN
Additional Details : Weight : 0.09400kg
Hydrophobic edge membranes are used mainly for colony count and sterility testing of solutions containing substances with antibiotic characteristics. The hydrophobic edge avoids the penetration of any growth-inhibitory substance into the membrane clamp zone wherefrom it could not be rinsed out and the substance could inhibit microbial growth during incubation.
- outstanding retention rates for microorganisms
- 0.45μm are acc. to ISO 7704
- 0.2μm are validated by BCT
- certified quality
- Individually, sterile packaged
|For colony count; sterility testing; particle count.|
Safety and Handling
- nitrocellulose filters
- Flammable solid Category 2
- H228-Flammable solid.
- P210-Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.
- P241-Use explosion-proof electrical/ventilating/lighting/ equipment.
- MIXTURE LIST-Contains : nitrocellulose