Thermo Scientific™ Amber Screw Cap Micro Tubes
Pure Protection: Prepare, transfer and store samples securely with Thermo Scientific Screw Cap Microtubes. Available in multiple volumes, packaging options and clean claims.
Brand: Thermo Scientific™ 3472A
Additional Details : Weight : 10.64000kg
Thermo Scientific™ Screw Cap Micro Tubes robust design and material selection are well suited for work with biologics and offer rich features, including ultra-clear externally threaded tubes and UV protective amber tubes. Options are available with or without a self-standing skirted bottom, non-knurl and knurled tubes for single hand operation, in 0.5mL, 1.5mL and 2.0mL sizes, and the option of multicolored caps, with or without tethered straps. Screw Cap Micro Tube Caps offer a durable design incorporating an O-ring that helps prevent leaks under demanding conditions.
Screw Cap Microcentrifuge Tube Design
- Tubes are designed with conical bottoms allowing for more complete sample retrieval
- Screw caps with O-rings guard against leakage by forming a positive seal against the rim of the tube
- Tethered screw caps remain attached to the sample tube but can rotate completely for conveniencedash (em)the tethered screw cap is the solution when it is important to maintain the same cap with the same tube
- Tubes are available in Amber to protect your valuable light sensitive samples; amber tubes are sold with a matching amber screw cap
- Graduation marks on the microcentrifuge tube allow for effective sample reference
- External ribs on the free standing microcentrifuge tubes allow for single-handed opening and closing when placed in racks with serrated holes
- Screw caps Microcentrifuge Tubes work with many automated systems
- O-ring is manufactured from durable ethylene polypropylene dimonomere compound
- Manufactured from virgin polypropylene these microcentrifuge tubes ensure sample integrity and security during boiling, freezing and centrifugation
- Nonsterile product is certified free of RNase, DNase, DNA, endotoxin, pyrogen and PCR inhibitors
- A variety of packaging options are available to help with contamination control in the lab; nonsterile packaged in individually sealed bags of 50 tubes to protect the tubes against cross contamination
- Sterile product is packaged with the caps screwed onto the tubes
- Nonsterile tubes are packaged in individually sealed bags of 50 to protect against cross contamination
- Standard Screw Cap Color options are: Blue, Green, Orange, Red, Yellow and Mixed to aid with visual identification of samples; natural tethered screw cap with O-ring can be purchased separately
Daily laboratory usage including centrifugation and shorter term sample storage.
|0.5ml Screw Cap Tube,Knurl,Skirted,Amber, Non-Sterile tube w/ unattached cap|
|100% Virgin Polypropylene (Tube and Cap), Ethylene Propylene Rubber Diene Monomer (O-ring)|
|Cold Storage: -80° to +95°C. Liquid Nitrogen: Short term Vapor Phase & Quick Flash Freeze acceptable, not recommmended for LN2 submersion storage|
|(UV) Ultra violet protection avg. 1.22% transmittance between 220 and 500nm|
|Manual/Hand Torque: Standard: 0.125 lbsf.in to 2.5 lbsf.in; Metric: 1.412 Ncm to 28.24 Ncm. Automated/Robotic Torque Standard: 1.312 lbsf.in to 2.5 lbsf.in; Metric: 14.83 Ncm to 28.24 Ncm|
|18,000 x g|
|500 x pk, 10 pk x cs, 5000 x cs. Single Bagged. ZipLock bag.|
|Non-Sterile Free of: Rnase/Dnase, Human and Mouse DNA, Pyrogen & Endotoxin, ATP, PCR Inhibitor|
|Low Nucleic Acid and Protein Binding & Low Enzyme Inhibition|
† Subject to Thermo Fisher Scientific standard limited warranty. See thermoscientific.com or your sales representative for details.
Screw cap micro tubes and caps are not recommended for autoclave. Sterile options available.
Not intended to submerge and store in liquid phase LN2.