DWK Life Sciences Snap Ring Vial
Snap ring vials are characterized by convenience: no crimping/decapping or screwing is needed to open and close them.
Brand: DWK Life Sciences 225674
Additional Details : Weight : 0.28400kg
Chromatography vials can be distinguished based on size and finish (thread, crimp, snap). They come in clear and amber glass and with or without writing patch. The most common vial sizes for liquid chromatography vials are 12 x 32 mm as well as 15 x 45 mm. Depending on the resource, 12 x 32 mm vials will also be described as 1.5 mL, 1.8 mL or 2.0 mL vials.
- Snap ring vials eliminate the need for crimping and decapping tools
- Use in combination with snap caps or 11 mm aluminum seals
- 40% larger opening improves sample accessibility and reduces the risk of autosampler needle damage
- Packed in re-closable, tamper-proof evident PP-boxes for protection against contamination during transportation and storage
- Optional white ceramic writing patch and fill marks for easy labeling
- Recommended for HPLC applications, only
|Borosilicate Glass (5.1)|
|High Performance Liquid Chromatography (HPLC)|