Sodium Sulfide Solution, EP Grade, Reagecon™
Manufactured according to Eur. Pharm. Chapter 4 (4.1.1) and prepared in an ISO 9001 facility. Sodium Sulfide Solution, EP Grade, Reagecon™ is a ready-to-use reagent with 12g sodium sulfide diluted to 100mL with an aqueous glycerol solution for use in manual and automated titrations.
Brand: Reagecon 1083901
Additional Details : CAS Number : 56-81-5 Weight : 0.12600kg Transport : UN number : 1760 Chem class : 8 Pack group : III
DescriptionThis sodium sulfide solution is prepared by dissolving 12g of sodium sulfide in 45mL solvent mixture of 10 parts water and 29 parts glycerol (85%), and diluted with that same mixture to 100mL.
- Manufactured in an ISO 9001-compliant facility according to Eu. Ph. Chapter 4 (4.1.1) guidelines
- Provided with a certificate of analysis and a label that shows the lot and expiration date
- Ready to use product eliminates the time and labor of preparing precise reagents and volumetric solutions
|Na2S • 9H2O|
|Eu. Ph. Chapter 4(4.1.1)|
|Hydrogen sulfide (rotten eggs)|
|Disodium sulphide nonahydrate|
|10 parts water:29 parts glycerol (85%)|
Safety and Handling
- SODIUM SULPHIDE SOLUTION
- Skin corrosion/irritation Category 1 B
- Serious eye damage/eye irritation Category 1
- Acute toxicity Category 4
- H302-Harmful if swallowed.
- H314-Causes severe skin burns and eye damage.
- P260-Do not breathe dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- P303+P361+P353-IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water/ shower.
- P305+P351+P338-IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P310-Immediately call a POISON CENTER/doctor/.
- P405-Store locked up.
- P501-Dispose of contents/container to .
- MIXTURE LIST-Contains : sodium sulphide