Thermo Scientific™ Sorvall X1 Pro, 120-240V H-Flex Cell Culture Package
Waste no time finding the right part numbers for your application! The application driven centrifuge package insures convinient, fast ordering of all components necessary to run a specific protocol.
Brand: Thermo Scientific™ 75017028
Waste no time finding the right part numbers for your application! The application driven centrifuge package insures convinient, fast ordering of all components necessary to run a specific protocol. Run 50 mL, 15 mL conical tubes as well as microplates without changing rotors or buckets. Contains centrifuge, H-Flex rotor, buckets, biocontainment lids, 50 mL conical adapters (maximum capacity 16x50 mL), 15 mL conical adapter, (maximum capacity 36 x 15 mL), microplate adapters (maximum capacity 10 standard, 2 deepwell).
Easy to Use:
- Intuitive controls simplify operation and provide detailed information on a wide range of operating parameters and processing status for optimal performance.
- Modern industrial design supports continuous improvement in rotor loading ergonomics, user safety and current needed certifications
- Motorized lid latch enables one finger downward motion for easiest closing and locking of centrifuge lid, even on tall benches.
Thermo Scientific™ Auto-Lock™ III Rotor System:
- Secure locking system allows easy push-button installation and exchange of rotors.
- System saves time when switching between applications.
- Easy access to rotor chamber offers quick cleaning, a healthier working environment and longer unit life.
Thermo Scientific™ ClickSeal™ Bucket Sealing System:
- Biocontainment solution seals with a snap; eliminates screw caps and complicated clips.
- System has glove-friendly, one-handed open/close capability.
- System is certified by CAMR™ in Porton Down, UK.
Thermo Scientific™ SMARTSpin™ Technology:
- Advanced rotor management system maximizes acceleration, braking and residual load imbalance for each rotor and bucket option:
- Technology optimizes safety and improves separations.
- Compact dimensions optimize work area and ergonomic height and curved design ensure easy sample loading and unloading and easy cleaning.
- System offers up to 40% energy consumption savings on industry standard protocols, such as standard blood separation or conical tubes processing.
|Direct, Brushless induction low profile motor with choices of 9 acceleration, 10 deceleration rates|
|Part Numbers In Pk. 75009220 (centrifuge),75003300(rotor),75003301(set of buckets),75003302(lids),75003307(set of adapters),75003303(set of adapters)|
|General Purpose Centrifuge Series|