Carbolite™ CWF Chamber Furnace
Bench-mounted, general purpose laboratory chamber furnace. Carbolite™ CWF Chamber Furnace is available in a variety of sizes with a maximum operating temperature up to 1300°C.
Brand: Carbolite™ CWF1213-230SN+&02-301
Additional Details : Weight : 0.01000kg
- 1100°C, 1200°C or 1300°C maximum operating temperature.
- 5, 13, 23, 36 or 65L chamber volumes
- Carbolite Gero 301 controller, with single ramp to set-point and process timer
- Soft closing door on 5, 13, 21 and 23L models
- Parallel action door keeps heated surface away from the user
- Delayed start / process timer function as standard
- Hard wearing alumina element carrier, furnace entrance and hearth
- Energy efficient low thermal mass insulation
- Free radiating wire wound elements for optimum uniformity
- Easy access to elements and controls simplifies maintenance and servicing
- A variety of additional options are available. These must be requested at the time of purchase.
- Over-temperature protection (recommended to protect valuable contents and for unattended operation)
- A range of sophisticated digital controllers, multi-segment programmers and data loggers is available. These can be fitted with RS232, RS485 or Ethernet communications
- A range of metallic retorts to work with modified atmospheres up to 1150°C
- AMS2750E Nadcap compatible models are available for aerospace applications.
|200 x 200 x 325 mm|
|Programmable Temperature Controller|
|655 x 435 x 610 mm|
|3100 w max., 1550 w holding|