Contec™ Sterile Low Endotoxin Alcohol, 70%
Prevents bottle contents from becoming contaminated during use.
Brand: Contec™ SBT0570DEW
Additional Details : Weight : 4.16000kg Transport : UN number : 1993 Chem class : 3 Pack group : II
- Ready to use
- 0.2 micron filtered, filled in Grade; A environment
- Endotoxin level: 0.25 EU /mL
- Sterilization by gamma irradiation
- No denaturants other than IPA
- Suitable for use in product contact areas
- Completely residue free
- Prevents bottle contents from becoming contaminated
- Facilitates transfer disinfection into high grade areas
- Tripple bagged in polyethylene linear tear
|70% denatured ethanol in water|
Safety and Handling
- CONTEC STERILE DENATURED ETHANOL WITH WFI
- Serious eye damage/eye irritation Category 2
- Flammable liquid Category 2
- Specific target organ toxicity Category 3
- H225-Highly flammable liquid and vapour.
- H319-Causes serious eye irritation.
- H336-May cause drowsiness or dizziness.
- P210-Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.
- P260-Do not breathe dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- P280-Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P303+P361+P353-IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water/ shower.
- P304+P340-IF INHALED: Remove person to fresh air and keep comfortable for breathing.
- P305+P351+P338-IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P312-Call a POISON CENTER/doctor/if you feel unwell.
- P337+P313-If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention.
- P370+P378-In case of fire: Use dry chemical/coarbindioxide to extinguish.
- P403+P233-Store in a well-ventilated place. Keep container tightly closed.
- P411-Store at temperatures not exceeding 40°C/°F.
- P501b-Dispose of contents/container in accordance with local/regional/national/international regulations.
- MIXTURE LIST-Contains : ethanol, propan-2-ol