IBA Lifesciences Strep-Tactin™XT 4Flow™ Column
Gravity flow column to purify Strep-tag™II or Twin-Strep-tag™ fusion proteins
Brand: IBA Lifesciences 2-5013-001
Additional Details : Weight : 0.03200kg
- Strep-Tactin™XT 4Flow™ columns contain a 4% agarose coupled with the streptavidin variant Strep-Tactin™XT and are applicable for purification of Strep-tag™II or Twin-Strep-tag™ fusion proteins via gravity flow.
- Due to the broad pH compatibility, excellent pressure stability, outstanding target purity (> 95%), and highest binding affinity, the resin is recommended for all protein classes, especially for low abundant or challenging proteins.
- The low concentrated agarose allows for the simple attachment of larger proteins to the stationary phase, making it particularly suitable for purification of high-molecular-weight targets.
- In addition, Strep-Tactin™XT 4Flow™ enables the application of denaturing agents such as urea.
- To reduce the waiting period during the sample and buffer application, the use of the application aid WET FRED is recommended.
|Pre-packed Gravity Flow Column|
|50 to 150 μm spherical|
|Twin-Strep-Tag™ and Strep-tag™II|
|4% agarose, crosslinked|
For Research Use Only.