Cole-Parmer™ Stuart™ Digital Melting Point Apparatus
Select, measure and display melting point digitally and negate the need for a thermometer. Stuart™ Digital Melting Point Apparatus displays temperature to 0.1 degree resolution depending on the model chosen.
Brand: Cole-Parmer™ SMP20
Additional Details : Weight : 0.01000kg
Select, measure and display melting point digitally and negate the need for a thermometer. Stuart™ Digital Melting Point Apparatus displays temperature to 0.1 degree resolution depending on the model chosen.Designed with safety and ease of operation in mind making it ideal for use in education. The temperature is selected, measured and displayed digitally making it accurate and negating the need for a thermometer.
- Digital selection and display of temperature
- Easy to operate with plateau facility
- Ideal for educational use
- Test and view two samples simultaneously via a magnifying lens with clear observation aided by built in illumination.
- Extendible back feet allow the unit to be operated at the optimum viewing angle.
- Full access to the block aids cleaning.
- Simple to follow instructions are printed directly on the instrument in most European languages for ease of use.
- Supplied complete with calibration certificate showing individual serial number for traceability.
- Displays temperature to 1 degree resolution
- Heats at a fixed rate of 2°C per minute
- Displays temperature to 0.1 degree resolution as well as a variable ramp rate and hold key so that the exact melt temperature can be recorded.
- Heats at a user selected rate of between 1 and 10°C per minute
|220 x 160 x 170 mm|
|Four-digit LED display|
|Ambient to 300°C|
|Melting Point Apparatus|
|230V, 50Hz, 75w|
|Up to two 1.9 mm dia. capillary tube samples|
|Ideal for educational use|