Sulphuric Acid-Formaldehyde Reagent EU Pharmacopoeia, Fisher Chemical™
Pharmacopoeia reagents are intended for use in pharmacopoeia testing and monographs, produced under a GMP compliant ISO 9001 quality management system according to the relevant pharmacopoeia specification, using the pharmacopoeia reagent quality components and water meeting the relevant pharmacopoeia monograph requirement for Purified Water. Some pharmacopoeia standards are also accredited according to ISO 17025 and ISO Guide 43.
Brand: Fisher Chemical RP217100
Additional Details : Weight : 0.10000kg Transport : UN number : 1830 Chem class : 8 Pack group : II
|EU Ph Ref: 1086805|
|Sulphuric Acid-Formaldehyde Reagent|
Safety and Handling
- Sulphuric Acid-Formaldehyde Reagent. European Pharmacopoeia Ref: 1086805 (RP 217)
- Skin corrosion/irritation Category 1 A
- Carcinogenicity Category 1B
- H314-Causes severe skin burns and eye damage.
- H350-May cause cancer.
- EUH208-Contains . May produce an allergic reaction.
- P202-Do not handle until all safety precautions have been read and understood.
- P260-Do not breathe dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- P264-Wash thoroughly after handling.
- P280-Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P301+P330+P331-IF SWALLOWED: rinse mouth. Do NOT induce vomiting.
- P303+P361+P353-IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water/ shower.
- P304+P340-IF INHALED: Remove person to fresh air and keep comfortable for breathing.
- P305+P351+P338-IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P308+P313-IF exposed or concerned: Get medical advice/attention.
- P310-Immediately call a POISON CENTER/doctor/.
- P501-Dispose of contents/container to .