Brand™ Pursept™ A Xpress Surface Disinfecting Detergents
Disinfects in just 15 seconds. BRAND™ Pursept™ A Xpress Surface Disinfecting Detergents are effective against bacteria and fungi with little organic burden with mechanics. Limited virucidal efficacy including HIV, HBV, and HCV after 15 seconds.
Brand: Brand™ 44830
Additional Details : CAS Number : 64-17-5 Weight : 9.18000kg Transport : UN number : 1170 Chem class : 3 Pack group : II
DescriptionDisinfects in just 15 seconds. Refillable pump-atomizer without gas. Pleasant, fresh fragrance.
- DGHM/VAH tested and RKIcompliant, with aerosol-free application (disinfectant wipes).
100 g Pursept™ A Xpress contain: 55 g ethanol, 0.03 g n-alkyl-aminopropyl-glycine, auxiliary agents.
Chemical and physical specifications:
- Clear, colorless liquid,
- Density: approx. 0.9 g/ml, pH value: approx. 7.5.
- Surface disinfection: Bacteria and fungi with little organic burden with mechanics acc. to DGHM/VAH directives: 15 seconds.
- Limited virucidal efficacy* (incl. HIV, HBV, HCV): 15 seconds.
- Effectiveness against TbB: 30 seconds.
|DGHM/VAH Tested and RKI Compliant|
|100g Pursept™ A Xpress Contain: 55g Ethanol, 0.03g n-Alkyl-Aminopropyl-Glycine, Auxiliary Agen|
|Clear, Colorless Liquid|
|With Aerosol-Free Application|
Safety and Handling
- pursept A Xpress
- Flammable liquid Category 2
- Serious eye damage/eye irritation Category 2
- H226-Flammable liquid and vapour.
- H319-Causes serious eye irritation.
- P210-Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.
- P271-Use only outdoors or in a well-ventilated area.
- P305+P351+P338-IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P337+P313-If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention.
- P403+P233-Store in a well-ventilated place. Keep container tightly closed.
- MIXTURE LIST-Contains : Ethanol