Applied Biosystems™ TaqMan™ Environmental Master Mix 2.0
Applied Biosystems™ TaqMan™ Environmental Master Mix 2.0 offers accurate, real-time PCR-based pathogen detection in the presence of high levels of inhibitors.
Brand: Applied Biosystems™ 4398044
Additional Details : Weight : 0.00450kg
- Accessories and Spare Parts
- Special Offers
DescriptionApplied Biosystems™ TaqMan™ Environmental Master Mix 2.0 offers accurate, real-time PCR-based pathogen detection in the presence of high levels of inhibitors. Use this Master Mix to analyze environmental, food and other challenging samples.
- Tailored for quantitative, real-time PCR experiments
- Unrivalled sensitivity for challenging applications, low copy number target detection and multiplex PCR
- Includes pathogen detection and viral⁄bacterial load quantification
- Sensitive detection for reliable quantification of abundant and limited genetic targets
- Stable mix for high-throughput handling
Optimized Formulation for Unrivalled Performance
TaqMan Environmental Master Mix 2.0 is a convenient 2X mix for target quantification that includes:
- AmpliTaq Gold™ DNA Polymerase, UP (Ultra Pure), a highly purified DNA Polymerase for improved detection of bacterial targets. This hot-start enzyme is inactive at room temperature so reactions can be set up on the benchtop. Enzyme is activated during thermal cycling.
- Passive internal reference based on proprietary ROX™ dye for precise data analysis.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.
|Real Time PCR (qPCR)|
|TaqMan™ Environmental Master Mix 2.0 is a convenient 2X mix in a 20mL bottle that includes:AmpliTaq Gold™ DNA Polymerase, UP (Ultra Pure) and a passive internal reference based on proprietary ROX™ dye for precise data analysis.|
|UP (Ultra Pure)|
|AmpliTaq Gold DNA Polymerase|
|7000 System, 7300 System, 7500 Fast System, 7500 System, 7900HT Fast System, 7900HT System, StepOne™, Standard Mode|
|qPCR Master Mix|
|Built-In Hot Start|
|UP (Ultra Pure)|
|Environmental Sample, Food|