Tetrakis(hydroxymethyl)phosphonium chloride, ca. 80% solution in water, Thermo Scientific™
Brand: Thermo Scientific Acros 389448000
Additional Details : CAS Number : 124-64-1 Weight : 1.07200kg Transport : UN number : 2922 Chem class : 8 Pack group : III
This Thermo Scientific brand product was originally part of the Acros Organics product portfolio. Some documentation and label information may refer to the legacy brand. The original Acros Organics product / item code or SKU reference has not changed as a part of the brand transition to Thermo Scientific.for C-C Bond Formation (Olefination)
|Solubility in water: soluble.|
|Green-Yellow or Pink|
|ccris 317, tetrakis hydroxymethyl phosphochloride, proban cc, unii-58wb2xcf8i, tetrakis hydroxymethyl phosphanium chloride, tetramethylolphosphonium chloride, retardol c, pyroset tkc, thpc, tetrakis hydroxymethyl phosphonium chloride|
|80.0 to 85.0%|
Safety and Handling
- Tetrakis(hydroxymethyl)phosphonium chloride
- Acute toxicity Category 3
- LONG-TERM AQUATIC HAZARD Chronic 1
- ACUTE AQUATIC Acute 1
- Serious eye damage/eye irritation Category 1
- Substances and mixtures corrosive to metals Category 1
- Reproductive toxicity Category 2
- Respiratory sensitiser Category 1
- Skin corrosion/irritation Category 1 B
- H317-May cause an allergic skin reaction.
- H318-Causes serious eye damage.
- H400-Very toxic to aquatic life.
- H410-Very toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
- H314-Causes severe skin burns and eye damage.
- H361d-Suspected of damaging the unborn child.
- H301-Toxic if swallowed.
- H290-May be corrosive to metals.
- P280-Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P301+P330+P331-IF SWALLOWED: rinse mouth. Do NOT induce vomiting.
- P303+P361+P353-IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water/ shower.
- P305+P351+P338-IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P310-Immediately call a POISON CENTER/doctor/.
RUO – Research Use Only