missing translation for 'onlineSavingsMsg'
Tin(II) Chloride Dihydrate, Certified AR for Analysis, Fisher Chemical™
Click to view available options
Cl2Sn.2H2O, CAS Number-10025-69-1, 500g, 652 deg.C, Colorless, 225.63g/mol, 37 deg.C, 149863, Plastic powder jar, Solid
|Packaging||Plastic powder jar|
- Tin(II) chloride dihydrate
- Acute toxicity Category 4
- LONG-TERM AQUATIC HAZARD Chronic 3
- Serious eye damage/eye irritation Category 1
- Substances and mixtures corrosive to metals Category 1
- Respiratory sensitiser Category 1
- Skin corrosion/irritation Category 1 B
- Specific target organ toxicity after repeated exposure Category 2
- Specific target organ toxicity Category 3
- H317-May cause an allergic skin reaction.
- H318-Causes serious eye damage.
- H314-Causes severe skin burns and eye damage.
- H373-May cause damage to organs.
- H335-May cause respiratory irritation.
- H412-Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
- H332-Harmful if inhaled.
- H290-May be corrosive to metals.
- P280-Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P301+P330+P331-IF SWALLOWED: rinse mouth. Do NOT induce vomiting.
- P303+P361+P353-IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water/ shower.
- P304+P340-IF INHALED: Remove person to fresh air and keep comfortable for breathing.
- P305+P351+P338-IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P310-Immediately call a POISON CENTER/doctor/.