Thermo Scientific™ TraceGOLD™ TG-WaxMS GC Columns
Analyze FAMEs with excellent thermal stability using this column.
Brand: Thermo Scientific™ 26088-1550
Additional Details : Weight : 0.50000kg
Analyze FAMEs with excellent thermal stability using the Thermo ScientificTM TraceGOLDTM TG-WaxMS GC Column.Engineered for Superior Performance
- Polar phase, polyethylene glycol
- Polar-deactivated surface that tightly binds polymer for excellent thermal stability
- Resistive to oxidative damage and damage from strongly acidic or basic volatiles better than silicone solid phases
- Fatty acid methyl esters (FAMEs)
- Flavor compounds and essential oils
- Xylene isomers
- EPA Method 603 for Acrolein/Acrylonitrile
A Leap Forward in Column Performance with Low Bleed and Superior Inertness
- This low-bleed, stable column produces consistent results.
- Low baseline noise enables improved limits of detection with enhanced resolution of low level analytes.
- Minimizing column bleed extends column lifetime, leading to higher productivity.
- Reducing column bleed increases reproducibility of the stationary phase over time, resulting in greater run-to-run and batch-to-batch reproducibility.
- Superior inertness ensures excellent peak shape and sensitivity, especially for highly active or difficult-to-analyze compounds.
- Essential oils
- Alternative Uses:
- Alcohols in beverages
- Alditol acetates (sugars)
- SUPELCOWAX™ 10
- CP-Wax 52 CB
- Optima™ Wax
|G14, G15, G16, G20, G39|
|0.25 um Thickness; 0.32 mm ID; 60 m Length|
|GC/MS for Xylene Isomers|
Limited warranty period: Subject to all warranty requirements and exclusions set out in our Terms and Conditions of Sale, this product is warranted from the date we ship the product and for ninety (90) days thereafter. Disclaimer to internal research use restriction: Any restrictions on the purchaser to utilize the product(s) for internal research purposes only does not apply to the product(s) on the web pages associated with this statement.