Medicago Tris Buffered Saline Tablets, pH 7.6
Supplied as exactly pre-weighed tablets. Medicago Tris Buffered Saline Tablets, pH 7.6 gives 500ml of 1× solution with 0.05M Tris-HCl buffer and 0.15M sodium chloride. Manufactured in ISO 9001 and 13485 certified facilities.
Brand: Medicago 09-7500-100
Additional Details : Weight : 50.00000kg
TBS is isotonic and non-toxic to cells and is suitable for molecular biology. The buffer is commonly used as substance diluent or as wash buffer in immunoassays such as ELISA. It is used in immuno-histochemical staining when the background is high and for diluting alkaline phosphatase or peroxidase-conjugated antibodies in Western blotting.
- Formulated from analytical grade reagents
- Isotonic, non-toxic buffer
- Guaranteed reproducibility
- Ready to use in minutes
|7.6 at 25°C|
|100 × 500mL tablets|
|Wash buffer in immunoassays, antibody diluent in Western blotting, sample diluent in in vitro diagno|
|Tris-HCl (0.050M), NaKCl (0.15M)|
Safety and Handling
- Tris-Buffered Saline (TBS) pH8.0/pH7.6
- Skin corrosion/irritation Category 2
- Serious eye damage/eye irritation Category 2
- Specific target organ toxicity Category 3
- H315-Causes skin irritation.
- H319-Causes serious eye irritation.
- H335-May cause respiratory irritation.
- P302+P352-IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of water/.
- P305+P351+P338-IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P304+P340-IF INHALED: Remove person to fresh air and keep comfortable for breathing.
- MIXTURE LIST-Contains : Tris