Tris, PlusOne™, Cytiva (Formerly GE Healthcare Life Sciences)
Use for 2-D electrophoresis. Tris, PlusOne™, Cytiva is suitable for preparing electrophoresis buffer.
Brand: GE Healthcare Lifescience 17-1321-01
Additional Details : CAS Number : 77-86-1 Weight : 1.60570kg
- Qualified for 2-D electrophoresis
- Tris (tris[hydroxymethyl] aminoethane)
- Prepares buffer with pH range of 7.2 to 9.0.
- Used in PAGE and Sequencing
- Soluble in cold water and hot water, methanol
- Solid physical form
|Suitable for preparing electrophoresis buffer in the range 7.2 to 9.0|
|99.8 to 100.1%|
Safety and Handling
- Skin corrosion/irritation Category 2
- Serious eye damage/eye irritation Category 2
- H315-Causes skin irritation.
- H319-Causes serious eye irritation.
- P280-Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P305+P351+P338-IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.